Saturday, May 09, 2009

God

I can hear bells ringing, waking me up from my slumber. Its funny how hard i tried to believe that we humans can live in a world without ever having the need to wear a mask. The more i tried, the more i realized how important it was; especially in this corrupted world. Always i debated about how "God" was imperfect, and yet out of all those mishap I've grown in a way wanting to be that "God". I seek authority and power, not over anyone else, but my own. I complained alot; thats just because im not strong enough. I've played games all my life, now I'm wishing I hadn't. All that nicotine spoke to me, convincing me ever so strongly to stop after each puff i took. Thoughts ran through my head, I wanted Peace. Im just a man struggling to make a difference, although I know very well that I'm inevitably in the higher's game. Skeletons in my closets are now too big for me to hide...